Read on to learn about our new policies and what you can expect at your next visit, then book your appointment!
- Everyone in the salon must wear a mask, including guests and team members.
- Upon arrival, please sanitize your hands.
- We will have extended hours to accommodate everyone. Our new hours are Monday-Thursday 7am-9pm, Friday 7am-6pm, and Saturday-Sunday 8am-2pm.
- Before your appointment, you’ll be asked to confirm you have not had any COVID-19 symptoms or been around anyone with symptoms for the last two weeks.
- Please come alone to your appointment, as we are not able to accommodate family members or friends.
- We will greet you with a smile—no handshakes or hugs at this time.
- Stations are six feet apart and there are dividers between them to maximize safety.
- We are not offering beverages for your visit at this time, but we do have AVEDA tea and coffee ready to go with you after your visit!
We look forward to getting back to the small details that elevate your experience at Rooted Culture, but in the meantime please know that providing excellent and safe service is and always will be our biggest goal. Thank you so much for your support and patience during this time. Book your appointment with us here—we can’t wait to see you again!